Alp Hut Delights in Toggenburg
Live like Heidi's grandfather
Are you looking for something different for your team, off the beaten track? An extraordinary place for your meeting? Or perhaps an exciting supporting programme for your seminar? We can offer you a spectacular and unforgettable venue with accommodation and many extras.
On the ground floor the spacious lounge seats about 50 people and the first floor dormitory sleeps 30. Both areas have heating.
The alp hut is located 1300 metres above sea level and is adjacent to a skiing piste.
- Accompanied by a local guide your party hikes through winter wonderland scenery to the alp hut. This takes about 45 minutes and snow shoes are available. Alternatively the alp hut has easy access from the skiing piste.
- Upon arrival you create a cosy ambiance by heating the hut with the wood-burning stove which doubles as a cooker. You spend the evening with card- or board games.
- Well-rested you start the day with a hearty farmer’s breakfast featuring delicious local specialities.
- The local guide walks the group down into the valley which takes about 30 minutes. Why not treat yourself to a hired toboggan for an exhilarating descent? Great fun!
Additional event activities (for either day 1 or day 2)
The following options are ideal to complement the basic Alp Hut Delights programme:
- Stave Skiing on the adjacent piste
- Giant Horn Sleigh Adventure
- Igloo Construction Deluxe with mulled wine warmer
- Winter Games
The Alp Hut Delights programme can be tailor-made to your individual requirements.
Group size14-50 participants
RequirementsWinter attire and warm footwear
Durationfrom 1 day
LocationAlp in Alt St. Johann, Toggenburg
RoomsAlp hut 1 (big): eating area seats up to 50 pers., 100% heated; sleeping area 1st floor sleeps up to 30 pers., 100% heated
Alp hut 2 (small): space for up to 15 pers., 100% heated
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|from 14 pers.||179.00 / pers.|
|Event activities||prices on request|
Our service includes
- Expert hosts
- Accommodation in the alp hut
- Dinner and beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Snow shoes hire
- Toboggan hire
- Alcoholic beverages
- Swedish Torch (outdoor heating)
- Hike along the Trail of Local Tales