Alp Hut Delights with an Overnight Stay
Live as a mountain cowboy
Are you looking for something different for your team, off the beaten track? An extraordinary place for your meeting? Or perhaps an exciting supporting programme for your seminar? We can offer you a spectacular and unforgettable venue with accommodation and many extras.
The Alp Hut
Via a scenic hiking trail the alp hut is reached in as a little as forty minutes. This recently refurbished and heatable mountain retreat sleeps 30 guests in the main building and up to 50 more in the barn. The large lounge seats around 50 people.
The alp hut features a kitchen and toilet facilities. This venue is located 1300 metres above sea level surrounded by beautiful scenery and breathtaking mountain views.
The Alp Hut as a seminar facility
Give your next seminar a touch of the extraordinary with this special venue. This alp hut fulfils all requirements to be an ideal place for corporate events. Having the infrastructure of electricity and road access allowing transport of materials and people with disabilities if required.
Apart from guided hiking trips you can book the following activities:
- Mountain Fun Fair
- Outdoor team games
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage
- Woodwork Trail
- Torch-lit night walk
Not found your favourite activity? Don't hesitate to contact us: we will provide you with a tailor-made programme for your Alp Hut Delights.
Group size14-80 participants
Durationfrom 1 day
AvailabilityAll year round
LocationAlp in Alt St. Johann, Toggenburg
- Alp hut 1 (big): eating area seats up to 50 pers., 100% heated; sleeping area 1st floor: sleeps up to 30 pers., 100% heated; haystack sleeps up to 30 pers., not heated, beds of straw in the stable sleeps up to 80 pers., not heated
- Alp hut 2 (small): space for up to 15 pers., 100% heated
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 14 pers. basic programme||2506.00 flat rate|
|from 15 pers. basic programme||179.00 / pers.|
|Additional activities||prices on request|
Our service includes
- Expert hosts
- Dinner and beverages in the alp hut
- Guided hiking trip
- Alcoholic beverages
- Make your own cheese
- Lending a hand on the farm
- Traditional wood painting
- Traditional music/entertainment