Husky and Winter Adventure
Is there anything more exhilarating than ‘mushing’ your own team of huskies through the breathtakingly beautiful winter landscape?
After an expert briefing by the Musher the participants have an introduction to the dogs. Petting and building up a rapport with the animals is very important. Once the guests have put the huskies in their harness and the sledges are ready, each participant gets the opportunity to steer the sledge through the terrain. Rarely is the interaction between man and animal so intense as here.
Turn your next team event into a snow adventure with stunning mountain scenery and enjoy the strong connection with the trusting and friendly dogs.
Half Day Programme, up to 28 people
The half day programme concentrates on the handling of the dogs. To avoid any waiting, the participants are invited to lend a hand building the snow bar. To conclude a wonderful day, there will be a little celebration with mulled wine around the snow bar.
For lunch you have the option of choosing between several restaurants, or we can arrange a sumptuous barbecue for you. Alternatively we can serve platters with traditional cold cuts and cheeses. It’s up to you how to give your adventure event a culinary twist and we will be happy to advise you.
To conclude the day, mulled wine will be served at the snow bar.
Prices 1/2 day (up to 28 pers.) [CHF]
|up to 15 persons||4500.00 flat rate|
|from 16 pers.||295.00 / pers.|
|from 20 pers.||265.00 / pers.|
- Toggenburg region: no charges
- Other locations: please enquire
|Refreshments/Aperitif from||19.00 / pers.|
Our servce includes (1/2 day)
- Huskies and sledges including expert guide (Musher)
- Hot mulled wine at the snow bar at the end of the event
- Building a snow bar (in case of out time between the tasks)
- Transfer of the dogs and materials and staff travel expenses (Toggenburg location only)
Weather protectionEvent held in all weathers
Group size12-28 participants
LocationToggenburg region, Flumserberge, Arosa or Davos
- Barbecue lunch at the dog camp (prices on request)
- Cold platter with cold meats, cheese, bread and beverages (price on request)
- Marquees with heaters
- Other venues: Flumserberge, Arosa or Davos
- Extended event over several days in small teams anywhere in Switzerland
- Exclusive high-altitude tours in small teams
- English-speaking guide