Olympic Competition – The Sporty Event
The Olympic Spirit
When in 1896 the ‘modern‘ Olympic games where revived by Pierre de Coubertin, the issue of international understanding was an important component. Even in this day and age a pressing topic.
You decide how sporty this event should be. Ranging from playful to demanding, we compose the ideal programme for you and your guests. All Olympic games will be tailored to your requirements with fun for the participants being our focus.
Choose your favourite disciplines:
- Threel-legged relay: in teams of two, tied together on one leg, the guests race on a given track and pass the baton on to the next couple.
- Tug-of-war: the teams measure up using sturdy long ropes
- Obstacle course: while one team is trying to negotiate the obstacle course, the opposing team tries to hit them as often as possible with softballs.
- Archery: an Olympic game with a long tradition.
- Javelin throwing: one of the founding disciplines of today’s pentathlon.
- Discus throwing: this isn’t about the longest throw but who can hit the target with this unusual disc.
- Biathlon airgun shooting: the player who doesn’t hit the target with the airgun after a short sprint has to run an extra round.
- Crossbow shooting: also used to be an Olympic discipline for a brief period.
- Sack race relay: unbelievable but at the Olympic games in St. Louis in 1904 this was an official discipline!
- Painting: Was an Olympic discipline from 1912 to 1948. Each team can paint two team banners on fabric or wood.
Additional games with a surcharge:
- Bumper Ball
- Human Table Football
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Laser Gun Shooting
- Climbing Wall
- Sumo Wrestling
With this event – as with any other event – safety is our highest priority. But because during sport activities minor injuries may occur, we recommend, and are happy to book for you, a local first-aider who can attend the event.
Give your Olympic event a deserving finish with a sumptuous barbecue. We are happy to advise you.
This Olympic programme is best staged in a sports facility of your choice. On request, we are happy to organise a suitable gymnasium and a large lawn for you. Alternatively, the event can be held at one of our farm venues in Ebertswil ZH or Bern-Wankdorf.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 30 pers.||4170.00 flat rate|
|from 31 pers.||139.00 / pers.|
|from 110 pers.||89.00 / pers.|
|from 210 pers.||price on request|
|Barbecue from||59.00 / pers.|
|Aperitif from||19.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Expert guides
- All necessary materials for games
- Bottled water
- Venue (see 'further options' below)
- Transfer to and from the venue
Weather protectionThrough a rented gymnasium or barns
Group size30-1000 participants
- Sports attire and trainers
- No particular athletic skills required
LocationAnywhere in Switzerland
- Organising and hiring a suitable venue (gymnasium or sports facility)
- First aider in attendance
- Hiring a farmyard in Ebertswil/ZH or Bern
- English- or French-speaking guides
- Hiring marquees