Snow Rafting in Switzerland
Snow Rafting in Switzerland
This winter event combines spectacular runs in deep snow with snow shoe walks and team competitions with socialising in a relaxed atmosphere around hot punch. An action-packed idea for a winter event in the mountains.
Your group is divided up into teams of five people. Two teams share a large inflatable boat between them. At any time one half of the participants is doing dinghy runs and the other half is building a snow bar. As the teams pull their inflatable up the hill in their snow shoes a short break is most welcome after each run.
This group event is slightly sporty (not athletic). Thanks to the frequent breaks at the snow bar with hot punch, the task is easily manageable for everybody.
- The snowcat grooms a private run for us. (only available in Wildhaus, a surcharge applies)
- Pumping up the inflatables as a competition (no surcharge)
- Create your own team banner and attach it to the dinghy (surcharge).
- The rubber dinghies are pulled back up by snowmobiles (only available in Wildhaus, a surcharge applies)
- Toboggan run downhill in Wildhaus (surcharge)
- Combinations with other winter activities (surcharge)
We pay particular attention to staging this winter event exclusively on secure hillsides which offer a generous and safe braking area. In case of safety concers due to the snow conditions, we can swap to Building an Igloo or Winter Team Games at no extra cost.
Schwägalp (SG) and Wildhaus (SG).
During the entire event a snow bar offering hot punch is available to the participants. The event concludes with a cup of mulled wine for everybody to celebrate an unforgettable day.
Prices (introductory rates) [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 18 pers.||2490.00 flat rate|
|from 19 pers.||138.00 / pers.|
|from 50 pers.||118.00 / pers.|
|from 75 pers.||108.00 / pers.|
|from 100 pers.||98.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Expert instructors
- Snow shoes and sticks for participants
- Inflatable dinghies
- All necessary additional materials
- Snow bar with hot punch during event
- One cup of mulled wine each
- Alternative activities in case of lack of snow or hazardous snow conditions
- Organising and inspecting alternative event Locations
- Transfer of the participants to and from the event location
Weather protectionEvent held in all weathers
Group size18-180 participants
AvailabilityEnd of December-March
LocationSchwägalp SG at the foot of Säntis; Wildhaus SG
- Return journey on the cable car (Wildhaus Berg)
- A private run groomed by a snowcat
- Creating team Banners
- A meal at the mountain restaurant
- Toboggan run back down
- Towing the rubber dinghies with snowmobiles (Wildhaus)
- Torch-lit walk with snow shoes
- Swedish torches, gas heaters, fire bowls
- Hire of additional dinghies
- Bespoke programme according to your requirements
- English- or French-speaking guides