Western BBQ Workshop
Let an expert show you how to prepare an authentic Western steak. Marinate your chosen pieces of meat in a homemade marinade and throw them on the grill.
Three Courses for Total Indulgence
- First course: Jack Daniels-soaked Devils on Horseback, garlic prawns, Mexican jalapeno sausage, garlic bread as well as campfire bread
- Second course: create your own special burger
- Third course: baked potatoes with sour cream, vegetable millefeuille, spareribs, T-bone steak, corn on the cob and chicken thighs
To round off this delicious meal we are serving freshly-baked brownies straight from the kettle grill – a taste phenomenon!
Our experienced barbecue specialists are standing by with tips and tricks throughout the event and are eager to show you how you can become a refined grill master.
Games for relaxation
Whoever fancies it can prove their skills here.
- Lassoing: who could catch their own meat?
- Horseshoe throwing: who’s got those special skills?
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 30 pers.||4680.00 flat rate|
|from 31 pers.||156.00 / pers.|
|from 110 pers.||price on request|
DiscountA discount may apply if this event is combined with another event offered by Conray AG.
Our service includes
- Meats: T-bone steaks, hamburgers, spareribs, chicken wings, Jack Daniels-soaked Devils on Horseback, garlic prawns, Mexican jalapeño sausage,
- Vegetable millefeuille, corn on the cob, garlic bread, campfire bread, baked potatoes with sour cream
- Dessert: freshly-baked brownies
- Premises hire
- Mobile barbecues including gas
- Cooking materials and expert support
- Tables, benches, tablecloth and disposable plates and cutlery
- Mineral water
- Alcoholic beverages
Group size25-250 participants in summer
Duration1-2 hours for preparation and 1-2 hours for the meal
AvailabilityAll year round
LocationEbertswil (Zurich area / central Switzerland),
- Ceramic crockery and glasses
- Fabric tablecloths and napkins
- salad bar
- Hiring additional Wild West Games (tomahawk throwing, gold seeking, air gun shooting etc.)
- Additional games and / or Entertainment
- English- or French-speaking guides