Fun Survival Team Training
What’s the difference between this team training and real survival training?
- Teams aren’t exposed to real survival situations.
- Team training takes half a day.
- Your guests learn important survival tricks and on top of that have fun doing the exercises.
Imagine this: you are on a trekking trip with friends and you are hopelessly lost in the woods. For hours you weren’t able to find back to the path. At this point the survival team building begins.
On each checkpoint the team is provided with the necessary materials to solve the challenges. Included are, among other things, a fire steel, a pocket knife, and needle and thread. Everything else the team needs to solve the tasks, they have to search for in the forest. Against the clock the teams have to solve various tasks. For example:
- building traps
- lighting a fire
- determine directions
- making water safe to drink
- producing camouflage clothing
- giving smoke signals
- building hunting equipment and shooting at a target
- building snow shoes (special winter task)
Task formulations are deliberately vage, which stimulates creativity.
Possible extension into a full-day programme:
If you prefer a full-day event for your away day, the ‘survival training’ can easily be combined with our team-building programme Building a Forest Hut.
Version with location Toggenburg
The teams aren't positioned at a fixed location but have to find a new checkpoint after each task. The only aid they get is a compass and the general direction. The actual way the teams have work out for themselves.
- Reward your guests with refreshing drinks and tasty appetisers
- How about a sumptuous barbecue in the forest under marquees?
- If you happen to choose Ebertswil as your event location, you have the option to enjoy your lunch or dinner in a large barn near the forest edge.
Building something together using natural resources. Turn cooperation…
Do you want a team-building programme which includes an outdoor experience?…
10. June 2016
Ein tolles Erlebnis!
Prices [in Swiss Francs] half day
|up to 20 pers.||2990.00 flat rate|
|from 21 pers.||145.00 / pers.|
|from 40 pers.||132.00 / pers|
|from 70 pers.||126.00 / pers.|
|from 90 pers.||109.00 / pers.|
|from 125 pers.||89.00 / pers.|
|Barbecue||from 59.00 / pers.|
|Refreshments / Aperitif||from 19.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Expert guides
- All required materials and tools
- Bottled water during the event
Weather protectionEvent is held in all weathers
Group size30-200 participants
AvailabilityAll year round
LocationIn the forest of Ebertswil (ZH), in the uppermost part of Toggenburg (SG) or anywhere in Switzerland
- Reflection on the individual performances by a professional coach
- English- or French-speaking guides
- BBQ in the forest under marquees / in a barn
- Drinks and appetizers under marquees / in a barn
- Combination with other programmes
- Extension to a full day programme