Winter Team Games
Winter fun a stone's throw from Zurich
The picturesque Toggenburg region is in the position to offer all options for winter activities within close reach of each other. The area is assured of snow and features a most enchanting landscape.
Examples of our popular activities
- In a beeline through the countryside: attached to each other with a rope and equipped with a compass the participants hunt for their score points
- The Snowshoe Trail: testing your skillfulness
- Treasure hunt with an avalanche rescue device
- Team games such as dodge ball in a snow field
- Building igloos and creating snow sculptures
- Snow Golf
- Snowball target shooting
- Build a bobsleigh run and use it
- Creative Brigde Building: construct a bridge out of wooden poles without any help of nails, adhesives etc. but by applying lots of creativity and team spirit
- Stave ski race (staves are wooden skis made of oak barrels): a beginner's lift gives you a comfy ride up the hill
- Curling at the ice stadium: in no time you will be familiar with the rules and push your own stones into the 'house'
- Ice stock sport
- Try out snow fun equipment such as the 'Zipfelbob' (mini bob), snow schooter, airboard etc.
Our choice of winter activities exceeds the examples above; please ask for our full list.
Your event can either be held as leisurely games or as a competition.
At lunchtime you have the options of a buffet in a cosy function room or to eat a restaurant. For dinner we are happy to arrange a rustic fondue dinner for you.
In the unlikely event of a lack of snow we will provide you with an attractive alternative programme such as Outdoor Team Games.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 18 pers.||2250.00 flat rate|
|from 19 pers.||125.00 / pers.|
|from 45 pers.||115.00 / pers.|
|from 80 pers.||price on request|
|full day programme||price on request|
|Mulled wine Aperitif from||19.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Expert hosts
- All materials required
- Alcoholic beverages
- Curling and Ice stock sport
- Possible fares for transport e.g. cable cars
Weather protectionlimited protection by tents (optional)
Group size20-1000 participants
RequirementsWarm clothing and sturdy footwear
Durationfrom 1/2 day
LocationWildhaus (in the uppermost part of the Toggenburg region) or anywhere in Switzerland
- Snow Rafting (Price upon request)
- Giant horn sledge track
- Hire of: winter boots, ski jackets, gloves, hats, ski pants
- Function room with a cold buffet or lunch at a restaurant
- Medals and prizes
- English- or French-speaking guides
- Extension to a full day programme